– Lecture about Dutch Foreign Policy. Past and Present. UCIS/U-Globe, 13 April 2017, click here.
– For a short lecture on the Hague Peace Conferences of 1899 and 1907, held in Geneva, in February 2017, click here.
– For a lecture on Dutch Foreign Policy and Russian-Dutch Relations, held in St. Petersburg and Moscow in May 2016, click here.
– Article on the Dutch role during the Suezcrisis of 1956. The Dutch government tried to back Britain and France. Click Here.
– The Netherlands and the Hungarian Revolution. Click here.
– More to come.